Job opportunities enclosed...
Updated: Nov 15, 2021
We partner with the British Growers Association on processing the data from their subscription service, Produce View. As we work closely with a network of people, both industry professionals and panellists, we wanted to let you know that applications are open for the below role as a data collector.
The data collection covers the fruit and vegetable element of the Fresh Produce sector and will involve you attending certain supermarkets (where permission has been obtained) to collect key data such as product, variety, country of origin etc. across everything from apples to green beans.
Read on for more information and if you'd like to know more or apply for the role, please email email@example.com.
Description: Part-Time Data Collector About the role:
ProduceView is an online data collection system, provided by the British Growers Association, which supplies key market information to the Fresh Produce sector.
Following recent development and enhancement, British Growers are currently recruiting for Data Collectors to work on ProduceView, collecting data on a range of fresh produce within leading supermarkets.
As a Data Collector for ProduceView you will play a major role in supplying key information to companies working within the Fresh Produce sector, enabling them to detect trends, make decisions and shape the future strategy for their businesses.
The role is extremely flexible and offers competitive rates of pay.
You will be required to:
· Use a mobile smart device to record product information and accurately enter unique data and appropriate attributes based on individual client collection criteria.
· Transmit data collected on day of collection.
· As the role is remote, you’ll need to be a self-starter who likes to work independently and enjoys a challenge.
· The data collected is vital to the organisations who access it, so you’ll need to be reliable and available on a set day each week. The good news is, the hours are extremely flexible!
· You’ll need great attention to detail.
· Due to the nature of the role, you will need a full driving licence (or reliable transport) and valid insurance.
· You’ll need to be confident using smart phones/electronic devices.
· Prior experience in grocery and or retail is desirable but not essential as full training will be given.